- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Lily House
- ID: 352
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: NIkopol
- Town/Village: Lyubenovo
- Street: 58 Lyuben Dochev Str.
- Rooms: 3
- Built area: 65 m²
- Year: 1955
- Property area: 1000 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
We present here a massive one-storey house situated in the traditional and peaceful Bulgarian Village of Lyubenovo.
The village is very well maintained with asphalted streets and lighting. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– “Eliya” drinking fountain;
– The church “St. St. Petar and Paul”;
– The Nikopol fortress;
– Museum Vasil Levski.
Around 12 miles near the Town of Belene is located Natural Park “Persina”. It encompasses the 19 Belene islands. It is unique and significant ecologically for there located three biosphere reserves:
– “Persinski marshes” – wet zone with international significance that is inhabited by many colonies of marsh birds. It is breeding sight of the mute swan and unique gathering place in the autumn for the black stork.
– “Milka” and “Kitka” encompass the eponymous islands of the archipelago and include preserved floodplain forests from white willow and poplar. Here are nesting pairs of sea eagles very rare species included in the “Red Book of Bulgaria” and in the book “Endangered birds in Europe”.
– Protected area “Kaikusha” – remains of wet zone in Svishtov & Belene low lands.
The property has a great location – on the main street of the village, just about 2minutes walking to the central square.
The house is very cute and consists of a corridor, a room, two bedrooms and a cute little balcony!
Under the big room there is a nice and cool traditional basement with great stone foundations.
The garden area is flat and perfect for the summer time. It’s also suitable for growing flowers, fruits and vegetables.
There is a gated car entrance next to the house, which makes access with vehicle to the garden very easy.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The asphalt road to the property gives you access all year round.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.