- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Plough House
- ID: 363
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 18 Vtora Str.
- Rooms: 3
- Built area: 67 m²
- Year: 1951
- Property area: 850 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD AND REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
WONDERFUL Bulgarian property
Situated in a well developed and peaceful village about 23 miles away from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo, as well as only 10 miles from Town of Pavlikeni.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests and nature.
Massive rural house in the mighty Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo
We present here a solid house with an INTERNAL STAIRCASE, nice garden and big outbuildings in a traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Pavlikeni.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Pavlikeni Zoo – which is free for visitors;
– House-Museum of Raiko Daskalov in Byala Cherkva;
– Historical Museum in Pavlikeni;
– Gladnik Waterfall;
– Ancient Ceramic Center near Pavlikeni;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 4 miles from Stambolovo;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village.
INTERNAL STAIRS – AMAZING GARDEN – CLOSE TO THE CENTRAL SQUARE – TRADITIONAL LOOK
On the ground floor of the house you will find a massive basement made of stone with a lot of potential to be turned into a lovely living area.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor, kitchen and two bedrooms.
The stairs are continuing up to the loft, where it is high enough and with just a little fantasy it can be converted into a nice storage or even living area.
Next to the house there is a BIG gate which can easily fit a big vehicle. Next is a huge outbuilding made of stone, bricks and solid wood, with a lot of potential, which can be turned into a great workshop or storage space, or even for livestock breeding.
Behind the house is attached an extra room/space with an amazing fireplace, which can be used for traditional cooking recipes in a furnace.
The house is located just 5 minutes walking distance from the central square where the closest shop is. The garden area is perfect for the summer time with nice bits under the shade of the trees. The region is very popular with its wine producing. In Suhindol it’s located one of the most famous wineries – Lovico.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.