- Property type: House
- Offer type: Available , Hot Offer! , Pay Monthly
- Property Name: St. Marina House
- ID: 435
- District: Ruse
- Municipality: Dve Mogili
- Town/Village: Karan Varbovka
- Street: 27 St. Marina Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built area: 65 m²
- Year: 1965
- Property area: 1250 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive rural house in a quite picturesque village!
Superb location – only 31 miles close to the City of Ruse, 11 miles away from the Municipal center – Dve Mogili, 21 miles away from to the Town of Byala – and very close to the Cherni Lom River.
Next to the village of Karan Varbovka is one of the oldest Bulgarian monasteries – “St. Marina”.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The “St. Marina” Monastery – The Monastery is famous for its healing water;
– “Ayazmoto” Forest Park;
– “Orlova Chuka” Cave – only 11 miles away from the village;
– House Philip Totyu Museum in the Town of Dve Mogili;
– Cherven Fortress – only 13 miles away from the village;
– Natural Park “Rusenski Lom”;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – AMAZING VIEWS – STONE BASEMENT – OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – FRUIT TREES
27 St. Marina Str.
Village of Karan Varbovka – District of Ruse
Post Code: 7163
The ground floor of the house consists of a big stone basement.
The first floor of the house consists of a corridor, 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a shower room and a room, that can be used for a summer kitchen.
Next to the house there are outbuildings suitable for a workshop or storage space.
There is a second shower room, next to the outbuilding.
There is a parking gate.
There is a septic tank.
The amazing spacious garden is perfect for growing your own vegetables. Also there are many fruit trees.
From the garden you can enjoy the beautiful view.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.