- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: One House
- ID: 452
- District: Ruse
- Municipality: Byala
- Town/Village: Peychinovo
- Street: 1 Andrey Yordanov Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 70 m²
- Year: 1952
- Property area: 1515 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Traditional 2-storey rural house!
Great location – only 8 miles from the Municipal center – Byala, 40 miles away from the City of Ruse, 32 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo, 25 miles away from the Town of Svishtov and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh – 9 miles. Also, the village is located near the Yantra River.
The village of Peychinovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The Village of Peychinovo could give you everything you need for a peaceful and healthy living!!
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The bridge of Kolyo Ficheto – near the town of Byala, over the Yantra River;
– The Historical Museum in Byala;
– Ivanovo Rock churches, part of UNESCO Heritage;
– Ecomuseum with an aquarium – located in the City of Ruse;
– Historical Museum – located in the City of Ruse;
– The Pantheon of National Revival Heroes – located in the City of Ruse;
– Natural Park “Rusenski Lom”;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – FURNACE – SHOWER ROOM – OUTBUILDINGS – BARN – INTERNAL STAIRCASE
1 Andrey Yordanov Str.
Village of Peychinovo – District of Ruse
Post Code: 7127
The property consists of a main house, a barn and other outbuildings, and a very spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a room/basement.
On the first floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a kitchen, a room, 2 bedrooms and 2 corridors.
The house has two entrances, one leads to the kitchen, and from the other entrance you have direct access to the bedrooms.
The kitchen is connected by an INTERNAL STAIRCASE to the basement. Also, the basement is connected by an INTERNAL STAIRCASE to the other part of the house, with the bedrooms.
There is a covered storage space with a furnace next to the house.
In front of the house there is a sunny patio area and an outdoor sink.
The property is entered through a large covered entrance. There is a building with two entrances. One leads to a room that can be used for a summer kitchen and a shower room. On the other side of the building, there is another entrance to a small room, which is suitable for a storage room or a small workshop. Above this building, there is access to another storage space.
The spacious flat garden offers an incredible opportunity to grow all kind of plants and trees. There is enough space for a swimming pool, a BBQ area, a relaxing area and plenty of space for children’s outdoor plays.
In the great garden, there are a lot of walnut trees and fruit trees (apple, apricot, etc.)
The property has a barn and other outbuildings.
There is a parking space on the street.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.