- Offer type: Sold
- District: Ruse
- ID: 368
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 85 m²
- Property area: 688 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Sunny House
- Municipality: Byala
- Town/Village: Peychinovo
- Street: 8 Dunav Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1958
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive Bulgarian property
Situated in a well developed and peaceful village about 34 miles away from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo, as well as only 8 miles from Town of Byala.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests and nature.
Bright rural house in the Village of Peychinovo – great location – between City of Ruse and Historical City of Veliko Tarnovo (VT)
Today we present a solid house with a bathroom space, spacious garden in a traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Byala.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Historical Museum – Town of Byala;
– The bridge of the famous builder Kolyo Ficheto built in 1867;
– St. Marina Monastery in the Village of Karan Varbovka;
– The cave Orlova chuka;
– Medieval Town of Cherven and its mighty fortress;
– Ivanovo Rock churches, part of UNESCO Heritage.
TWO-STOREY – SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – BATHROOM SPACE – MAIN STREET – FIRE PLACE – PARKING SPACE
On the ground floor of the house you will find kitchen, bathroom, living room and cellar, which can be easily converted in a part of the living room.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and three bedrooms, a closet and a balcony which has nice views to the front garden and street.
At the back of the house there is a big covered car space and outbuildings.
The house is located just 2 minutes walking distance from the central square where the closest shop is. The garden area is perfect for the summer time.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.
More information about Ruse District & Region, click here
More information about the Ivanovo Rock Churches, click here