- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Prime House
- ID: 355
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Stambolovo
- Street: 23 Parva Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 120 m²
- Year: 1956
- Property area: 1667 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
We present here a solid two-storey house with INTERNAL STAIRCASE + BATHROOM in the traditional big Bulgarian Village of Stambolovo.
The village is very well maintained with asphalted streets and street lighting. There are water and electricity in every property.
Stambolovo is one of the main settlements in the area, due to its close location to the Town of Pavlikeni.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Pavlikeni Zoo – which is free for visitors;
– House-Museum of Raiko Daskalov in Byala Cherkva;
– Historical Museum in Pavlikeni;
– Musinska Cave;
– Ancient Ceramic Center near Pavlikeni;
– Alexander Stamboliyski Dam – only 11 miles from Stambolovo;
– Transfiguration Monastery – only 12 miles towards City of Veliko Tarnovo;
– Zarapovski waterfall – only 4 miles from the village.
On the ground floor of the house you will find corridor, kitchen, dining room, living room, basement and bathroom area.
THE INTERNAL STAIRCASE leads to the first floor of the house where you will find a corridor, 3 Spacious Bedrooms and 1 single room. The balcony offers a great view to the front garden as well as EXTERNAL STAIRCASE which leads straight to the front garden.
The top floor /loft/ is also connected with internal stairs and provides house-size open area.
The extension part of the house consists of one room and a nice traditional furnace.
In most of the rooms you can enjoy to the traditional Bulgarian wooden ceiling.
The garden area is flat and in the front garden of the property there is an area perfect for the summer time.
There is a gated car entrance with enough space for couple of vehicles.
In the back garden there is more space, with a external water sink, well, big shady walnut tree and some outbuildings.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected. There is asphalt road to the property, giving access all year round.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.