- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 494
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 88 m²
- Property area: 770 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pre-Market VIII
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Dimcha
- Street: 1 Edinadeseta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1950
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Solid 2-storey house with a nice view!
Top location – 25 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo, 5 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and only 3 miles away from the Town of Suhindol.
This property has a perfect location and reveals incomparable views that stretch to the nearby mountains, as well as the wonderful fresh air that one cannot get by living in the city.
The village of Dimcha is perfectly maintained with street lighting and a couple of grocery stores.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical Museum in the Town of Pavlikeni – it preserves, promotes, researches and keeps the cultural and historical heritage of the 20 settlements in the region;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva – only 8 miles away from the village;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – the first large dam in Bulgaria;
TRADITIONAL LOOK – TOP LOCATION – AMAZING VIEWS – SHOWER ROOM – BASEMENT – PARKING SPACE – FRUIT TREES
1 Edinadeseta Str.
Village of Dimcha – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5234
The property consists of a 2-storey house, a summer kitchen, outbuildings and a garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a basement, a utility room and a shower room with a wood boiler. There is an internal access to the summer kitchen.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
There is traditional Bulgarian furniture in some of the rooms.
Next to the summer kitchen there is a storage room and outbuildings.
There is a lovely sunny garden with some fruit trees and free space for growing your own vegetables, herbs, etc. as well as for a relaxing area. Also, there is plenty of space for children’s outdoor plays.
Next to the property you will find small meadows, which reveal a beautiful view of nature.
There are some parking opportunities – on the street, also there is a covered parking space.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.