- Offer type: Available , Hot Offer! , Pay Monthly
- District: Lovech
- ID: 506
- Rooms: 7
- Built area: 94 m²
- Property area: 972 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Art House
- Municipality: Ugarchin
- Town/Village: Mikre
- Street: 24 Opalchenska Str.
- Year: 1950
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
3-bedroom traditional Bulgarian style house with a vintage barn and a secluded flat garden
Perfect location – surrounded by City of Lovech (15 miles), Town of Ugarchin (10 miles), Town of Troyan (25 miles) and The Troyan Monastery – the third largest in Bulgaria, a remarkable monument of culture of national importance.
The property is situated in the picturesque village of Mikre.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Krushuna Waterfall – is located only 38 miles away;
– Sopot Dam – a great place for recreation, fishing, beach, water sports and water tourism;
– Troyan Monastery – is situated in the beautiful valley of Cherni Osam river, 6 miles south of the town of Troyan;
– Vassilyov peak – from the peak can be seen: Sopot Dam, Shipka Peak, Botev Peak, meadows with herbs, flowers, blueberries and free horses.
SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – ASPHALT ROAD – NICE WOODEN BALCONY – WOODEN FLOORS – CHARMING WHITE EXTERIOR – 3 BIG BEDROOMS – TRADITIONAL STYLE – TOP LOCATION – OUTBUILDINGS
24 Opalchencka Str.
Village of Mikre – District of Lovech
Post Code: 5572
This beautiful home features a gorgeous combination of pristine white façade that will never go out of style and dark window frames that really pop up on the white surface: a real piece of art. So perhaps it is no coincidence that the house was owned by a Bulgarian artist. The traditional Bulgarian wooden balcony of the house and the unique vintage barn also contribute to the serene, peaceful and timeless feel of the property and make it the perfect rustic mountain retreat.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a joint kitchen and dining room with plenty of space, offering great versatility to utilise the best of the space, a cosy living room and a cellar.
On the first floor of the house you will find a charming traditional wooden balcony, 3 big bedrooms with lots of natural light and a closet.
The house is located at about 2 minutes walking distance from the central village square, and the closest shop is only 30 meters away.
The village of Mikre is on the main road Sofia – Veliko Tarnovo – Varna. Only 15 minutes away from Hemus motorway and an hour away from the Bulgarian capital Sofia and Sofia Airport, it is the perfect holiday place.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
Electric installation has recently been inspected.
There is an easy access parking space in the garden which could fit a bigger vehicle.