- Offer type: Sold
- District: Pleven
- ID: 489
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 77 m²
- Property area: 2810 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pre-Market V
- Municipality: Belene
- Town/Village: Tatari
- Street: 20 Kosta Shishmanov Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1960
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 1400sq.m. (regulated) + 1410sq.m. (unregulated)
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Amazing 2-storey house in the Village of Tatari!!
Perfect location – only 9 miles close to the Town of Belene, 11 miles away from the Town of Svishtov, 24 miles away from the Town of Nikopol and very close to the City of Pleven – 40 miles.
The Danube River and the biggest Danubian island in Bulgaria – Persina (Belene Island) – are only 15 minutes drive away from the village.
The village is very well maintained. There is a town hall, a community centre, a kindergarten, a shop and a restaurant.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Natural Park “Persina”, which covers the 19 Belene Islands (about 9 miles away from the village);
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov;
– Protected area “Kaikusha“;
– The Regional Historical Museum in Pleven (40 miles).
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – NICE VIEW – OUTBUILDINGS – BASEMENT – BBQ AREA – SHOWER ROOM & TOILET – ELECTRIC APPLIANCES – FURNITURE – GRAPEVINE TRELLIS – WOOD PANELLING – FIREPLACE – FRUIT TREES – GARAGE
20 Kosta Shishmanov Str.
Village of Tatari – District of Pleven
Post Code: 5934
The property consists of a 2-storey house, an amazing BBQ area, a garage, many outbuildings and a big front and back garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor with a traditional fireplace, a basement, a room, a small corridor/utility room leading to the shower room & toilet.
The corridor and the room are with amazing wood panelling. The shower room is equipped.
On the first floor of the house, you will find a balcony, a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
The first floor has an entrance from the back garden.
All rooms in the house are with preserved traditional Bulgarian furniture, elements and electric appliances – TVs, freezer, wood stoves, boilers, washing machine, etc.
The great BBQ area made with stone cladding is a wonderful place to spend happy moments with your family and friends.
At the front of the house there is a grapevine trellis.
In the big front and back garden there are fruit trees and free space for growing vegetables, herbs, etc.
There are a lot of outbuildings, a workshop, that provide opportunities for livestock breeding and storage space.
There are some parking options – a garage, on the street and a big parking gate for parking in the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.
The house has almost everything you need, giving you the opportunity to start living in it right away.
More information about Village of Tatari, click here.
More information about Municipality of Belene, click here.