- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 482
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 88 m²
- Property area: 1850 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Forest House
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Koevtsi
- Street: 7 Parva Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1955
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £350 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Spacious Bulgarian property in the Village of Koevtsi!!
Perfect location – only 4 miles away from the municipal center – Town of Suhindol, 12 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and 35 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo. Near the village are some of the most famous natural landmarks in Bulgaria: Alexander Stamboliiski Dam and Krushuna waterfalls.
The village of Koevtsi has a town hall, a church, a post office, a community center and a shop.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The new-built church “St. Petka” in the Village of Koevtsi;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– The Krushuna Waterfalls – only 15 miles away from the village;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 13 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – SHED – BASEMENT – SHOWER ROOM
7 Parva Str.
Village of Koevtsi – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5241
The property consists of a main house, an attached building, a spacious shed and a big garden.
The main house consists of an entrance hall, a corridor and 3 bedrooms. There is also a basement downstairs.
On the building attached to the main house there is an entrance hall, a kitchen area where you will find an authentic wood stove, a dining/living room, a shower room with a wood boiler and access to the basement.
Next to the house you will find a spacious shed perfect for family gatherings, also the place is suitable for parking your bikes.
The property has an incredibly spacious garden with many trees, creating the feeling that you are in a small forest. The garden is ideal for those who like to relax in nature, silence and the beautiful songs of birds.
There is enough parking space on the street.
The property is located at the beginning of the village. Access to the house is easy as it is located on the main road.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.