- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- District: Razgrad
- ID: 503
- Rooms: 3
- Built area: 55 m²
- Property area: 1010 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Gem House
- Municipality: Kubrat
- Town/Village: Gorichevo
- Street: 38 Dobrudzha Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1960
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
1-storey newly-renovated house with convenient layout and a lot of natural light, placed in a beautiful woodland garden!
Top location – 6 miles away from the Town of Kubrat, 22 miles away from the Town of Tutrakan, 30 miles away from the Town of Razgrad, and 30 miles away from the City of Ruse.
The property is situated in the picturesque village of Gorichevo, near the Town of Kubrat.
The village has all the amenities needed for everyday life – food shops, a post office, a community centre, etc.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Community centre “Stefan Karadzha”, founded in 1935, located in the village of Gorichevo;
– Turkish Hazel, which is a protected species, occupies an afforested area along the road from Kubrat town to Tutrakan town;
– Abritus Archaeological Reserve – is located 1 mile east of Razgrad, near the Ruse – Varna main road;
– Ecomuseum with an aquarium – located in the City of Ruse;
– The Pantheon of National Revival Heroes – located in the City of Ruse;
– The Historical Museums in Ruse.
NEWLY-RENOVATED – MOVE-IN READY – BRAND NEW SHOWER ROOM AND TOILET – CONVENIENT LAYOUT – PARK-LIKE GARDEN – TOP LOCATION – PARKING SPACE
38 Dobrudzha Str.
Village of Gorichevo – District of Razgrad
Post Code: 7337
This pretty newly-renovated house is full of light, character and charm and is inviting you to make it your new home.
The lovely property is located in the beautiful village of Gorichevo and is ready for you to move into right away.
The 1-storey house has a compact and convenient layout that makes you feel cozy and comfortable from the moment you walk through the door. It consists of a spacious and sunny entrance hall, which you can convert into a cozy lounge area, leading to an exposed brick industrial interior room and a basement in the same style, which are perfect to be used as an office area and a storage space. The entrance hall also leads you to a big sunny corridor, which opens up to the brand new shower room and toilet, featuring a corner entry shower enclosure, in neutral colours that are always on trend and will work well for years to come. On your left you will also find a cozy living room/bedroom, which is furnished with a sofa and a coffee table, with the stove, carpet and pretty curtains adding to its warm and inviting atmosphere. The kitchen and dining area next to it (partially furnished), allows you to unleash your imagination and customize it according to your needs.
The newly installed uPVC windows and doors not only create a sense of openness in the house and make a stylish decor element but will save you money on your energy bills.
Another amazing feature of the property is its park-like woodland garden, which creates the sense of a secret outdoor room. The beautiful park-like setting adds to the attractiveness of the property and provides you with a magical environment, filled with harmony and peace – your own personal paradise!
Easy access to the house, provided by an asphalt road. There is parking space on the street.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.