- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Ivory House
- ID: 442
- District: Ruse
- Municipality: Slivo Pole
- Town/Village: Babovo
- Street: 4 Pleven Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 60 m²
- Year: 1960
- Property area: 1150 m²
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Charming house with a spacious garden!!
Superb location – only 6 miles from the Municipal center – Slivo Pole, 20 miles away from the biggest city around – Ruse, 15 miles away from the Town of Marten and very close to the Town of Tutrakan – 18 miles. Also, for the fishing lovers the Danube River is only 2 miles away from the village.
The village of Babovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the nearby villages and cities.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The “Kalimok-Brashlen” Protected Area – is located on the banks of the Danube River, between the cities of Ruse and Silistra;
– Lipnik Forest Park – only 19 miles away from the Village of Babovo;
– Ecomuseum with an aquarium – located in the City of Ruse;
– Historical Museum – located in the City of Ruse;
– The Pantheon of National Revival Heroes – located in the City of Ruse;
– Natural Park “Rusenski Lom”;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – BASEMENT – FRUIT TREES – EXTERNAL INSULATION – ASPHALT ROAD – TOP LOCATION – REGULAR TRANSPORT
4 Pleven Str.
Village of Babovo – District of Ruse
Post Code: 7068
The property consists of a one-storey house and a spacious flat garden.
The house consists of an entrance hall, a lounge, a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen and a dining room.
There is a basement under the lounge.
All rooms in the house have concrete floors.
In front of the whole house there is an amazing veranda.
A new external insulation of the house has been made.
In the property there is opportunity to build outbuildings, as well as an area for recreation or BBQ.
The garden is flat and spacious. It is perfect for growing any kind of plants.
There are fruit trees (apricot, pear, plum) and a hazelnut tree.
On the side of the street there are cherry and apple trees
The property has a big entrance where a car can be parked.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.