- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 468
- Rooms: 7
- Built area: 138 m²
- Property area: 663 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Vista House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Dimcha
- Street: 13 Dvadeset i vtora Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1967
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive 2-storey house with a beautiful Mountain view.
Top location – 25 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo, 5 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and only 3 miles away from the Town of Suhindol.
This property has a perfect location and reveals incomparable views that stretch to the nearby mountains, as well as the wonderful fresh air that one cannot get by living in the city.
The village of Dimcha is perfectly maintained with street lighting and a couple of grocery stores.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical Museum in the Town of Pavlikeni – it preserves, promotes, researches and keeps the cultural and historical heritage of the 20 settlements in the region;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva – only 8 miles away from the village;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – the first large dam in Bulgaria;
TRADITIONAL LOOK – BARN – COVERED PARKING SPACE – PATIO – TOP LOCATION – AMAZING VIEWS – INTERNAL WOODEN STAIRCASE – SHOWER ROOM – PARQUET FLOORING
13 Dvadeset i vtora Str.
Village of Dimcha – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5234
The property consists of a 2-storey house, outbuildings, a barn and a spacious covered parking space.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a living room, a pantry, a dining room, a kitchen and a new shower room with a toilet. The kitchen has an internal and external entrance.
INTERNAL WOODEN STAIRCASE leads to the first floor where you will find a corridor and 3 bedrooms. In the biggest bedroom there are two traditional wardrobes. In the corridor of the first floor there is a wooden staircase to the attic. All first floor is with wood parquet flooring.
Behind the house, there is a car entrance and a spacious covered parking space with an area of about 50sq.m. Half of this covered space is concreted.
The property also has a patio, outbuildings and a big stone barn.
From the sunny garden reveals a wonderful view. There you can be enjoying a peaceful surrounding nature all year round.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is an asphalt road to the house which is accessible all year.