- Offer type: Sold
- District: Lovech
- ID: 458
- Rooms: 8
- Built area: 63 m²
- Property area: 1681 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Cornel House
- Municipality: Lovech
- Town/Village: Drenov
- Street: 8 Georgi Kirkov Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1952
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £350 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Great 2-storey house with a very spacious garden, very close to 2 of Bulgarian biggest cities – Lovech and Pleven!!
Excellent location – only 15 miles from the Municipal and District center – Lovech, 20 miles away from the City of Pleven. Also, the village is only 4 miles away from the Aleksandrovo Dam and a few minutes from the Osam River.
The village of Drenov is well maintained with water and electricity in every property.
There is bus transport to the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Aleksandrovo Dam – only 4 miles away from Drenov;
– Devetashka Cave – one of the largest and most impressive caves in the country – 9 miles away;
– Krushuna waterfalls – 12 miles away from Drenov;
– The Lovech Zoo – located in Stratesh Park in Lovech;
– The Historical Museum in Pleven;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – SHOWER ROOM – BARN – OUTBUILDINGS – GARAGE
8 Georgi Kirkov Str.
Village of Drenov – District of Lovech
Post Code: 5562
This lovely property consists of a 2-storey house, a building with a kitchen, a shower room, a garage, outbuildings and a very spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a living room, another smaller room and a basement.
On the first floor of the house you will find a balcony, a corridor and 3 bedrooms. In the corridor there is a built-in wardrobe.
Next to the house there is a building where you will find a dining room, a kitchen, a utility room, a shower room and a garage.
The garden is flat and very spacious. The large garden behind the house has the potential to grow fruit trees and for growing all kind of plants, etc.
The outbuildings and the barn offer more storage space. Also, they can be used for workshop, for livestock breeding, etc.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
More information about Village of Drenov, click here.
More information about Lovech & Region, click here.