- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Tri House
- ID: 389
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Dimcha
- Street: 4 Dvadeset i peta Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 240 m²
- Year: 1950
- Property area: 615 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Spacious rural house in three parts in the amazing Village of Dimcha
Amazing location – surrounded by City of Veliko Tarnovo (25 miles), Town of Pavlikeni (5 miles) and Town of Suhindol (3 miles).
APRIL’s LAST OFFER!!
Massive house with big stone basement and cosy garden with a well.
The village is perfectly maintained with street lighting and a couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the town of Pavlikeni – It preserves, promotes, researches and keeps the cultural and historical heritage of the 20 settlements in the region;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – preserves the cultural and historical heritage of the region;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – the first large dam in Bulgaria;
– The “Sokolski Monastery”
STONE BASEMENT – INTERNAL STAIRCASE – WELL – VINE TREES – TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – BATHROOM – DRIVEWAY – FIREPLACE – STONE OUTBUILDINGS – GATED ENTRANCE – PARQUET FLOORING
On the ground floor of the house you will find a very big, spacious and high stone basement with a door access to the street.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor, three bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a room (utility room) and a bathroom.
In the utility room there is a fireplace/furnace.
The kitchen and the living room are connected by an INTERNAL STAIRCASE to the basement.
In the property there is a small outbuilding, that can be used as a workshop or converted into separated guest room.
There are many outbuildings that are suitable for livestock breeding or storage purposes.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.