- Property type: House
- Offer type: Available , Hot Offer! , Pay Monthly
- Property Name: Mile House
- ID: 366
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: Belene
- Town/Village: Petokladentsi
- Rooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 60 m²
- Year: 1965
- Property area: 840 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Massive rural house in a great village located near the River Osam.
Now we present a LOVELY house with 3 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom space and basement, outbuildings, nice garden, in a traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is very well maintained with asphalt road and street lighting, couple of grocery stores and nice square. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Levski, Town of Belene, Town of Svishtov and the City of Pleven.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Persina Natural Park;
– Nikopol Fortress;
– Aleko Konstantinov House Museum;
BATHROOM SPACE – NICE GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – NEW ROAD – BASEMENT
In the house you will find a corridor, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, and a bathroom space.
Under the house there is a spacious stone basement with entrance from the kitchen.
There is an outside sink as well in front of the house.
The house is located just 5 minutes walking distance from the central square where the closest shop is. The garden area is perfect for the summer time.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.