- Offer type: Sold
- District: Pleven
- ID: 498
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 82 m²
- Property area: 2000 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pre-Market XI
- Municipality: Belene
- Town/Village: Tatari
- Street: 9 Hristo Karpachev Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1955
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £350 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Solid house in the Village of Tatari!
The property is located in the Village of Tatari, only 9 miles away from the Municipal center – Belene and very close to the Town of Svishtov – 11 miles away. Also, the village is located about 24 miles away from the Town of Nikopol, 40 miles away from the City of Pleven and 140 miles away from the capital City of Sofia.
The Danube River and the biggest Danubian island in Bulgaria – Persina (Belene Island) – are only 15 minutes drive away from the village.
The village is very well maintained. There is a town hall, a community centre, a kindergarten, a shop and a restaurant.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Natural Park “Persina”, which covers the 19 Belene Islands (about 9 miles away from the village);
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov;
– Protected area “Kaikusha“;
– The Regional Historical Museum in Pleven (40 miles).
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – SHOWER ROOM – PARKING SPACE – SUMMER KITCHEN – BASEMENT – INTERNAL STAIRCASE – FRUIT TREES
9 Hristo Karpachev Str.
Village of Tatari – District of Pleven
Post Code: 5934
The property consists of a main house, an attached building /summer kitchen/ and a spacious garden.
The main house consists of an entrance hall, a corridor and 3 bedrooms. There is also a basement downstairs. The corridor is connected by an INTERNAL STAIRCASE to the basement. Also, the basement is connected by an INTERNAL STAIRCASE to the other part of the house – the summer kitchen.
On the building /summer kitchen/ attached to the main house you will find an entrance hall, a kitchen, a dining room, a shower room and a small corridor where there is access to the basement. Also, there is a storage room.
In some of the rooms you will find furniture and electric appliances.
Behind the house there is a big parking gate. There is a possibility for parking on the street.
The garden is flat and very spacious. There you will find fruit trees, a pine tree, etc.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.