- Offer type: Sold
- District: Ruse
- ID: 500
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 82 m²
- Property area: 480 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Sky House
- Municipality: Ivanovo
- Town/Village: Cherven
- Street: 12 Lom Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1952
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £500 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
2-bedroom house in the Village of Cherven in a quiet and peaceful place with idyllic wooded hill views, a screened porch and a BBQ area!!
Top location – only 8 miles away from the municipal center – Village of Ivanovo, 20 miles away from the City of Ruse, 24 miles away from the Town of Byala and 59 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo.
The village of Cherven has all the amenities needed for everyday life – a main shop, a local pub, a guest house, a post office. Newly opened British shop and bar in the village The Bridge.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Medieval Town of Cherven and its mighty fortress – Just outside the village of Cherven are the remains of the medieval fortress of the same name, which was one of the Second Bulgarian Empire’s primary military, administrative, economic and cultural centres between the 12th and the 14th century.;
– Ivanovo Rock churches, part of UNESCO Heritage;
– Nature Park “Rusenski Lom”;
– St. Marina Monastery in the Village of Karan Varbovka;
– The cave Orlova chuka;
– Historical Museum – Town of Byala;
– The bridge of the famous builder Kolyo Ficheto – built in 1867;
QUIET AND SECLUDED PLACE – GORGEOUS UNOBSTRUCTED HILL VIEWS – CONVENIENT LAYOUT – OUTBUILDINGS – BIG PANTRY – STORAGE SPACE – KITCHEN – NEW SHOWER ROOM & TOILET – SCREENED PORCH – GARDEN – BBQ AREA
12 Lom Str.
Village of Cherven – District of Ruse
Post Code: 7084
The property is located in a quiet and peaceful area of the village, providing with you with the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility, beauty and magnificence of stunning wooded hill views, unobstructed by any built features. It consists of a 2-storey house with convenient traditional layout, outbuildings that can be used as workshops and a back garden featuring a covered outdoor area with a sink that can be easily converted into the perfect BBQ area.
On the ground floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a spacious dining room and a kitchen, as well as a pantry and a storage room, offering plenty of space for food storage and/or storing kitchenware, etc.
On the first floor of the house you will find a bright sunny screened porch, serving as entrance hall, a lounge room where you can also entertain your guests, 2 bedrooms, filled with an abundance of natural light, and a brand new shower room & toilet.
The house has some preserved vintage furniture, such as wardrobes, cupboards, tables, couch, coat stands, etc., which you can use as an inspiration to create an interior that transcends time.
Some of the rooms are covered with concrete flooring.
The property has a terraced garden, boasting magnificent views of the neighbouring wooded hills, uninterrupted by any built features, allowing you to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the countryside.
In the property you will also find a number of outbuildings, which you can use as workshops, storage spaces or convert into other type of facilities, according to your needs.
There are many parking opportunities – on the street, also there is a big parking gate.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.
More information about Village of Cherven, click here.
More information about Municipality of Ivanovo, click here.
More information about District of ruse, click here.