- Offer type: Sold
- District: Pleven
- ID: 493
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 100 m²
- Property area: 1000 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Alley House
- Municipality: Belene
- Town/Village: Tatari
- Street: 64 Georgi Dimitrov Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1961
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Great property with a beautiful view of the surrounding nature.
The property is located in the Village of Tatari, only 9 miles away from the Municipal center – Belene and very close to the Town of Svishtov – 11 miles away. Also, the village is located about 24 miles away from the Town of Nikopol, 40 miles away from the City of Pleven and 140 miles away from the capital City of Sofia.
The Danube River and the biggest Danubian island in Bulgaria – Persina (Belene Island) – are only 15 minutes drive away from the village.
The village is very well maintained. There is a town hall, a community centre, a kindergarten, a shop and a restaurant.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Natural Park “Persina”, which covers the 19 Belene Islands (about 9 miles away from the village);
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov;
– Protected area “Kaikusha“;
– The Regional Historical Museum in Pleven (40 miles).
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – SHOWER ROOM & TOILET – OUTBUILDINGS – BALCONY – PARKING SPACE – GRAPEVINE TRELLIS – SMALL VINEYARD
64 Georgi Dimitrov Str.
Village of Tatari – District of Pleven
Post Code: 5934
The property consists of a massive 2-storey house, outbuildings and a spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a kitchen, 2 rooms and a shower room & toilet.
On the first floor of the house you will find a balcony with a wonderful view of the beautiful nature, a corridor and 3 spacious bedrooms.
There are grapevine trellis, a small vineyard and fruit trees in the garden.
The garden is suitable for growing all kinds of plants and trees. There are also suitable places for a garden swing, swimming pool, BBQ and everything needed for the summer relaxation and family gatherings.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is parking space on the street and a parking entrance in the garden.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on the main road.
More information about Village of Tatari, click here.
More information about Municipality of Belene & Region, click here.
More information about District of Pleven & region, click here.