- Offer type: Available , Pay Monthly
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 457
- Rooms: 7
- Built area: 90 m²
- Property area: 2877 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Royal House
- Municipality: Polski Trambesh
- Town/Village: Strahilovo
- Street: 2 Trideset i peta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1925
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £500 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Authentic 2-storey house in traditional Bulgarian style!!
Perfect location – only 5 miles from the Municipal center – Polski Trambesh, 28 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo, 23 miles away from the Town of Svishtov, 13 miles away from the Town of Byala and 45 miles from the City of Ruse. Near the village of Strahilovo there are mineral springs with healing water, located in the villages of Polski Trambesh and Obedinenie.
The village of Strahilovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There is a petrol station in the village.
There is bus transport to the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Mineral springs in the Town of Polski Trambesh;
– Mineral springs in the Village of Obedinenie;
– The Historical Museum of Veliko Tarnovo;
– The Historical Museum in Byala – only 13 miles away from Strahilovo;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors – on 26 miles away from the village;
– The Ethnographic Museum in the Town of Svishtov;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – ASPHALT ROAD – TOP LOCATION – SHOWER ROOM – 2 WELLS – MANY OUTBUILDINGS – A LOT OF STORAGE SPACE – FIREPLACE – INTERNAL STAIRCASE – FURNITURE
2 Trideset i peta Str.
Village of Strahilovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5190
Spacious, traditional, authentic, original, cozy, you can get this all from the property!!
This amazing property consists of a 2-storey house, a summer kitchen, many outbuildings and a very spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a kitchen/dining room and 2 rooms, that can be used for bedrooms. There is also a basement through which there is access to the bathroom and the summer kitchen, as well as an internal staircase to the next floor of the house.
The summer kitchen also has an external entrance. It has an original old woodcook stove and fireplace.
On the first floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a vestibule, 3 bedrooms and a large storage room.
The house has preserved traditional Bulgarian furniture.
There is a shed next to the house where you can park your bicycles. Also, you can use it for a BBQ area where you can enjoy a sunny days with your family.
There are two wells in the property.
The garden is flat and very spacious. There are trees, a small vineyard and free space for growing all kind of plants and trees, also for a swimming pool, recreation area, etc.
The outbuildings and the barn offer more storage space. Also, they can be used for workshop, for livestock breeding, etc.
Behind the house there is a big entrance where there is possibility to park almost any kind of vehicles.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.