- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: UNIQUE
- ID: 370
- District: Razgrad
- Municipality: Loznitsa
- Town/Village: Gorotsvet
- Street: 2 Beli Lom Str.
- Rooms: 4
- Built area: 116 m²
- Year: 1947
- Property area: 1750 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Solid Bulgarian property situated in a peaceful village close to the Town of Loznitsa, 12 miles drive to the main City of Razgrad and about 70 miles away from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo.
The village is very well located within easy access to nearby cities and in a quite picturesque area surrounded by forests, nature and very close to the main road towards Varna.
Massive rural house in the village of Gorotsvet!!
Superb location – between City of Razgrad (12 miles) and City of Shumen (21 miles).
OUR NEWEST OFFER!! Super solid house with a spacious garden in a traditional Bulgarian village with perfect location – just 50ft. from a new asphalted main street.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Towns of Loznitsa and Razgrad.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Natural landmark “Kuria” – a centuries-old oak forest with trees over 200 years old near the Village of Gorotsvet;
– Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari – discovered in 1982 near the village of Sveshtari, this 3rd-century BC Thracian tomb reflects the fundamental structural principles of Thracian cult buildings;
– The National Archeological Reserve “Abritus Ancient Complex” – one of the most significant cultural and historical sites in Razgrad District;
– Demir Baba Teke – a 16th-century Alevi mausoleum (turbe) near the village of Sveshtari.
TWO-STOREY – SPACIOUS & FLAT GARDEN – VERY TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – PARKING SPACE – AMAZING FURNACE – GREAT VIEW BALCONY – OUTBUILDINGS
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen and a big gallery/living room.
On the first floor of the house you will find an amazing wooden balcony with great view to the front garden and street, three bedrooms -one with a closet.
There is an easy access parking space in the garden which could fit a bigger vehicle.
The house is located at about 5 minutes walking distance from the central square where the closest shop is.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
There are two very solid outbuildings which offers a lot of opportunities to be converted into a workshop or for livestock breeding.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.