- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Bumble Bee Cottage
- ID: 217
- District: Ruse
- Municipality: Ivanovo
- Town/Village: Cherven
- Rooms: 3
- Built area: 65 m²
- Year: 1965
- Property area: 500 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
GREAT ATTRACTIVE 1-STOREY PROPERTY IN RUSENSKI LOM NATURAL PARK!!!
IN THE VERY DESIRABLE AND PRETTY VILLAGE OF CHERVEN, WHERE THE MEDIEVAL TOWN OF CHERVEN IS LOCATED!!
Only a few minutes walking to the Medieval Town of Cherven!
The property is well located in a touristic village with stunning views. The village is famous for its Fortress and attracts many tourists all over the year!! The property is next to the main street that leads to the center and the Fortress. A few seconds away is the local shop, on the main street. The property is very well located!!
CHARMING 1-STOREY BULGARIAN HOUSE IN THE VILLAGE OF CHERVEN
A nice and fresh house for living or holiday!!
The 1st floor has 2 bedrooms and a corridor.
There is a parking space in the garden. There is a spacious stone basement which can be easily converted into a living area.
The house has solid concrete panel floors.