- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 502
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 97 m²
- Property area: 2370 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pumpkin House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Slomer
- Street: 12 Angel Terziev Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1964
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: 500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
2-storey house with 4 bedrooms, a summer kitchen, a spacious garden, a large barn and a storage space!
Top location – 10 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni, 25 miles away from the Town of Svishtov, and 35 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo. It’s situated only one village away to the main road Sofia-Pleven-Byala-Ruse.
Very close to the village is located the Karaisen Fishing Dam.
The village is very well maintained. On the central square of the village you will find a Village Hall, a post office, a shop/bar, etc. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– A soldier monument-fountain in honour of the soldiers who died in the wars 1912 – 1913 and 1944 – 1945 – in the centre of the village of Slomer;
– The Orthodox Church “St. Ivan Rilski” in the village of Slomer;
– The village Community center “Razvitie”, founded in 1895, which has a library and a cinema hall (non-functioning);
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni – it preserves, promotes, researches and keeps the cultural and historical heritage of the 20 settlements in the region;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Ethnographic Museum in the Town of Svishtov;
TRADITIONAL LOOK – TOP LOCATION – PARKING SPACE – 4 BEDROOMS – SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – LARGE BARN – STORAGE SPACE
12 Angel Terziev Str.
Village of Slomer – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5229
The property consists of a 2-storey house, with traditional exterior, a building accommodating a summer kitchen and a lounge, attached to the main house, outbuildings, including a large barn, a spacious garden and a storage room.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a bright corridor leading towards two bedrooms, as well as a basement, leading towards a big shower room.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor leading to 2 more bedrooms from where you can enjoy beautiful views of the garden. There is also a closet at the end of the corridor.
Next to the main house there is an attached building where, in addition to the summer kitchen, you will also find a spacious lounge area, which you can convert into a dining/sitting/entertaining area.
On the other side of the house there is an attached storage room, which you can use according to your needs.
The property has a large flat garden with pumpkins and fruit trees and there is plenty of space for growing all kind of plants and vegetables. The trees and the vine trellises in front of the house will provide shade on hot summer days.
In the property you will find a number of outbuildings, including a large barn, which can be converted into a workshop/additional storage area, etc.
Easy access to the house, provided by an asphalt road.
There is a big parking gate. Also, there is parking space on the street.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.