- Offer type: Sold
- District: Pleven
- ID: 507
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 88 m²
- Property area: 1200 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Halo House
- Municipality: Levski
- Town/Village: Tranchovitsa
- Street: 36 P.R.Slaveykov Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1953
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £500 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Newly-renovated 2-storey house with 3 bedrooms, а brand-new full shower room, a spacious utility room and a summer kitchen, overlooking a picturesque scenery!
Top location – only 13 miles close to the Town of Levski, 30 miles away from the City of Pleven and very close to the Town of Svishtov – 34 miles. A third-class republican road connecting the Town of Levski with the Town of Nikopol passes through the village.
The Osam River passes by the village. Also the Danube River is only 20 miles away from the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Church “St Archangel Michael” that was finished in 1874 – in the village of Tranchovitsa;
– Krushuna waterfalls in the Maarata area (25 miles);
– Natural Park “Persina”, which covers the 19 Belene Islands (25 miles north);
– Devetashka Cave – one of the largest and most impressive caves in the country (30 miles);
– The Regional Historical Museum in Pleven (28 miles).
BEAUTIFUL VIEWS – 3 BEDROOMS – SUMMER KITCHEN – NEW SHOWER ROOM – NEW TOILET – NEW SEPTIC TANK – UTILITY ROOM – EXTERNAL INSULATION – BIG GARDEN – PARKING SPACE
36 P. R. Slaveykov Str.
Village of Tranchovitsa – District of Pleven
Post Code: 5925
In the Halo House, placed atop a peak overlooking the beautiful hills surrounding the village of Tranchovitsa, you can enjoy an idyllic country lifestyle in a charming pastoral setting.
The pretty 3-bedroom house is recently renovated and insulated and ideal for modern family living, with delightful views to the surrounding countryside.
It includes a summer kitchen, comprising a bright kitchen area with a cosy and welcoming feel and a sunny adjoining room that you can convert into a dining area/lounge, thus turning the whole space into a comfortable entertainment and socialising spot for family and friends.
On the ground floor of the house, which you enter through the summer kitchen, you will find a big utility room that has enough space for you to install a washing machine and a dryer and to put storage shelves/cabinets, etc., in order for you to create your perfect space for laundry, storage and more. The utility room opens up to a brand-new shower room, which includes a walk-in shower enclosure, a sink and a toilet, a new boiler, as well as built-in shelves.
On the first floor of the house, you will find a sunlit corridor, with a closet space at the end, leading to 3 light bedrooms, 2 of which overlooking the garden, offering stunning panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
Attached to the house is the outbuilding, which is divided into several rooms suitable for storage rooms or for livestock breeding.
There is parking space on the street.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
More information about Village of Tranchovitsa, click here.
More information about Municipality of Levski, click here.