- Offer type: Sold
- District: Pleven
- ID: 499
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 105 m²
- Property area: 1800 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Horizon House
- Municipality: Belene
- Town/Village: Petokladentsi
- Street: 10 Pirin Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1960
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
3-bedroom house in the Village of Petokladentsi with a large back garden, offering stunning views of endless skies and gorgeous landscape!!
Perfect location – only 13 miles away from the municipal center – Town of Belene, 15 miles away from the Town of Svishtov, 16 miles away from the Town of Levski and 36 miles away from the City of Pleven. Not far from the village is located the Village of Ovcha Mogila and its SPA springs (20 miles). The village is located near the Osam River.
The village of Petokladentsi has all the amenities needed for everyday life – shops, a health service, a post office, a community center, etc.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– “Praviya kamak” – a menhir located on the western slope of a hill near the village of Petokladentsi;
– Natural Park “Persina”, which covers the 19 Belene Islands (about 9 miles away from the village);
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov;
– Protected area “Kaikusha“;
– The Regional Historical Museum in Pleven (40 miles).
LARGE BACK GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – WELL – OUTBUILDINGS – STORAGE SPACE – GREAT VIEW – FRUIT TREES – SUMMER KITCHEN – SHOWER ROOM & TOILET – NEW BOILER
10 Pirin Str.
Village of Petokladentsi – District of Pleven
Post Code: 5933
The property, which is located in close proximity to the village centre, consists of a 2-storey house with an attached building accommodating a summer kitchen and shower room & toilet (incl. a brand new boiler installed), outbuildings and a large back garden, offering stunning views of the surrounding landscape and endless blue skies that will keep you mesmerised.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a kitchen, a room and a big basement with storage shelves.
On the first floor of the house you will find a long bright corridor, 3 bedrooms and a closet.
Next to the house there is an attached building where, in addition to the summer kitchen and shower room & toilet, you will also find a dining/sleeping area, which you can adjust according to your needs.
The house has some preserved furniture, such as cupboards, tables and beds. Some of the rooms are covered with carpet and some with linoleum.
The property has a large garden with a well and some fruit trees and there is free space for growing all kind of plants. The garden boasts breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape, uninterrupted by built features, allowing you to enjoy blue skies and green hills as far as the eye can see.
In the property you will find outbuildings.
Easy access to the house, provided by an asphalt road.
There is a big parking gate. Also, there is parking space on the street.
Another important feature of the property are the friendly neighbours, who will make you feel more than welcome.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.
More information about the Village of Petokladentsi, click here.
More information about the Municipality of Belene, click here.
More information about the District of Pleven, click here.