- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Palm House
- ID: 423
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Svishtov
- Town/Village: Gorna Studena
- Street: 11 Trideset i osma Str.
- Rooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 126 m²
- Year: 1958
- Property area: 2850 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Solid rural house in the village of Gorna Studena!!
Great location – only 35 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 13 miles. The Town of Svishtov is 20 miles from the house.
Massive two-storey house with a big garden, surrounded by greenery, forest and peacefulness in a traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is big and well developed, with good infrastructure.
It offers various amenities, such as shops, a history museum, a church and regular bus transport to the neighboring towns and villages.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Curative mineral waters in the village of Ovcha Mogila;
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – SHOWER ROOM – BASEMENT – OUTBUILDINGS – AMAZING VIEWS – uPVC WINDOWS – TILES
The property consists of a two-storey house and additionally built summer kitchen, connected to the main house with a door.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a room, a living room and a basement.
In the summer kitchen you will find an entrance hall, a dining room, a kitchen and a small shower room.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
Some of the rooms on the ground floor are with uPVC windows and tiled.
In front of the summer kitchen there is an outdoor sink.
There are also outbuildings in the property, that can be used for storage, livestock breeding and etc.
The garden is incredible and spacious, suitable for growing all kind of plants and trees. There are also suitable places for a garden swing, swimming pool, BBQ and everything needed for the summer relax and family gatherings.
There is a parking space for almost any kind of vehicles in the garden and behind the house.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.