- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 487
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 85 m²
- Property area: 1220 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Bloom House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Karaisen
- Street: 30 Dvanadeseta Str.
- Year: 1950
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Massive rural house in the wonderful Village of Karaisen!!
Great location – only 35 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Svishtov – 23 miles. The main road E83 passes very close to the village. The village is located on the main road 405 between the towns of Svishtov and Pavlikeni.
Near the village (about 10 minutes drive) is located the Karaisen dam.
Village of Karaisen is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Karaisen Dam – 2 miles away from the village;
– The Karaisen hiking trail – the trail starting from the center of the village;
– The Grozd Wine Cellar – it is located in the village;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 13 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – OUTBUILDING – SHED – BASEMENT – SUMMER KITCHEN – FRUIT TREES – FURNACE – WELL
30 Dvanadeseta Str.
Village of Karaisen – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5230
The property consists of a main house, an attached building/summer kitchen, an outbuilding and a wonderful garden.
The main house consists of a terrace, a corridor, 3 bedrooms and a closet. There is also a basement downstairs.
On the building attached to the main house, you will find a summer kitchen, a corridor, a small room that is suitable for a shower room/toilet, a closet, etc., and a small internal staircase that leads to the basement.
The property is entered through a covered entrance, where you can park your bicycle. Also, there is a furnace.
The property has an outbuilding perfect for livestock breeding or storage room, etc.
The spacious flat garden offers an incredible opportunity to grow all kinds of plants and trees. There is enough space for a swimming pool, a BBQ area, a relaxing area and plenty of space for children’s outdoor plays.
There is a parking space on the street.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is electricity connected to the property and its own water source (well).
The house is located very close to the main road with easy access to it.
More information about Village of Karaisen, click here.
More information about Municipality of Pavlikeni & Region, click here.
More information about District of Veliko Tarnovo, click here.