- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Inspire House
- ID: 431
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 10 Parva Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 105 m²
- Year: 1936
- Property area: 1471 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive 2-storey house with typical Bulgarian look!
Great location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Municipal center – Suhindol and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
Today, there are English families in the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – BASEMENT – SHOWER ROOM – AMAZING VIEWS – OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – FURNITURE – FURNACE – SMALL VINEYARD
The Property has a massive 2-storey house, many outbuildings and a spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a room and a basement.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor, two bedrooms and a closet.
In the summer kitchen you will find an entrance hall, a kitchen, a living room/dining room and a new shower room/toilet.
Тhere is a new wooden railing on the external staircase.
All rooms are with preserved traditional Bulgarian furniture and elements. There is a woodcook stove in the kitchen.
Next to the house there are 2-storey barn and other outbuildings that offer more storage space. Also they are suitable for a workshop and livestock breeding.
There is a big entrance/shed where a car can be parked, also there is possibility to park cars on the street in front of the house.
There is a small vineyard, fruit trees and a flat garden that can be cultivated.
In the property there is a furnace and an outdoor sink.
There is a septic tank.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
There is asphalt road to the property, giving access all year round.