- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 495
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 126 m²
- Property area: 2290 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Mayfair Houses
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Gorna Lipnitsa
- Street: 12 Dvadeset i osma Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1920
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £500 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Exceptional property – 2 STONE houses and many outbuildings with a spacious garden.
Top location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 7 miles away from the Municipal center – Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh – 13 miles.
Gorna Lipnitsa is a wonderful village with many landmarks. The village is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Temple Chapel “St. Ivan Rilski” in the Village of Gorna Lipnitsa;
– The “St. Dimitar” Church – it is located in the village;
– The Agricultural Museum – it is located in the village;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva – only 10 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – NICE VIEW – BARN – MADE OF STONE – NEW SHOWER ROOM WITH TOILET – TOP LOCATION – 2 HOUSES – FIREPLACE – BBQ AREA – BASEMENTS – NEW KITCHEN – WELL
12 Dvadeset i osma Str.
Village of Gorna Lipnitsa – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5227
The property consists of two houses, outbuildings, a barn and a very spacious garden.
Also, the property consists of 2 plots, one plot with an area of 1300sq.m. and the other with an area of 990sq.m.
The property is semi-furnished and ready to move in.
The new house was built in the early 80s of the last century.
The new house is on one floor and consists of a corridor, a kitchen with new kitchen cupboards, a refrigerator and new tiles on the floor, a new shower room with a toilet and a room, suitable for a living room, a dining room or a bedroom.
Тhe old house was built in the 20s of the last century.
The old house is an authentic 2-storey rustic house made of stone.
On the ground floor of the old house you will find 2 basements. Access to them is through two separate entrances.
One of the basements (right basement) has two separate rooms and there is a fireplace.
On the first floor of the old house you can feel the great rural atmosphere. The traditional Bulgarian look of the rooms have been well preserved for almost a century!!
The first floor consists of a nice veranda, a living room with a genuine classic fireplace, a spacious room and 2 smaller rooms. All rooms are with concrete floorings.
Next to the old house there is an amazing BBQ area surrounded by stone walls.
The property has a flat and a very spacious garden. There are walnut trees and a pine tree.
The garden is suitable for growing any kind of vegetables and fruit trees. Also, you can plant the garden with decorative grass and flowers, and enjoy the sunny days, nature and calmness.
There is a well in the property.
The property has a barn and outbuildings that offer a lot of storage space.
The floor in the barn is covered with gravel.
Next to the outbuilding there is a wide parking gate.
There is parking space for plenty of vehicles of any size in the garden.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roofs are in good condition, as shown in the photos.
More information about Village of Gorns Lipnitsa, click here.
More information about Municipality of Pavlikeni & Region, click here.
More information about District of Veliko Tarnovo, click here.