- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 419
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 63 m²
- Property area: 1574 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Greek House
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 9 Peta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1950
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive house with a typical Greek look!
Great location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – STONE BASEMENT – PATIO – BARN – SHOWER ROOM – FURNACE – AMAZING VIEWS – OUTBUILDINGS – GARAGE – FIREPLACE – PARKING SPACE – WELL
9 Peta Str.
Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5238
The property consists of a solid 2-storey house, а patio area and outbuildings. There is an extra building next to the main house where are located the shower room and the garage.
Also, the property consists of 2 plots, one plot with an area of 658sq.m. and the other with an area of 916sq.m.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen, a dining room and a nice stone basement.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and three bedrooms.
Some of the rooms in the house are with concrete floors and others have wooden floors.
Classical traditional Bulgarian furniture and elements are preserved in the property.
Next to the house there is a lovely patio with an outdoor fireplace and a table. The patio area is ideal for family gatherings or just spending the hot summer days in Bulgaria.
There is also an external furnace on the property, a 2-storey barn and another spacious outbuilding.
The barn is spacious and on two floors, suitable for storage, and the other outbuilding can be used for a workshop or livestock breeding.
In front of the house there is an external sink and a shower room which can be easily attached to the house with lightweight construction, making it all a one piece. Behind them is the garage.
There is also a parking space for almost any kind of vehicle in the garden.
The garden is perfect for growing your own vegetables or just to enjoy the beautiful green surrounding nature.
The second plot has a well.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
More information about Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo, click here.
More information about Municipality of Suhindol, click here.
More information about District of Veliko Tarnovo, click here.