- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Greek House
- ID: 419
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 9 Peta Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 88 m²
- Year: 1950
- Property area: 658 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Massive house with a typical Greek look!
Great location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
The property constists of a solid 2-storey house, patio area, there is an extra building next to the main house where are located the shower room and the garage.
In the garden you can find as well a 2-storey barn, another spacious outbuilding and an incredible furnace.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – STONE BASEMENT – PATIO – BARN – SHOWER ROOM – FURNACE – AMAZING VIEWS – OUTBUILDINGS – GARAGE – FIREPLACE – PARKING SPACE
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen, a dining room and a nice stone basement.
On the first floor of the house are situated the corridor and the three bedrooms.
Some of the rooms in the house are with concrete floors and others have wooden floors.
Classical traditional Bulgarian furniture and elements are preserved in the property.
Next to the house there is a lovely patio with an outdoor fireplace and a table. The patio area is ideal for family gatherings or just spending the hot summer days in Bulgaria.
There is also an external furnace in the property.
The barn is spacious and on two floors, suitable for storage, and the other outbuilding can be used for a workshop or livestock breeding.
In front of the house there is an external sink and a shower room which can be easily attached to the house with a lightweight construction, making it all a one piece. Behind them is the garage.
There is also a parking space for almost any kind of vehicles in the garden.
The garden is perfect for growing your own vegetables or just to enjoy the beautiful green surrounding nature.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.