- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Mustard House
- ID: 420
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Patresh
- Rooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 87 m²
- Year: 1954
- Property area: 1102 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Charming house in the Village of Patresh!
Superb location – only 27 miles away of the old capital of Bulgaria – Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the municipal center-Pavlikeni – 4 miles away. Also close to the towns Suhindol (13 miles away) and Sevlievo (30 miles away).
The village is located about 19 miles away from the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam.
The property constists of a solid 2-storey house, patio area with incredible furnace and 2-storey barn.
Patresh is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam;
– Musinska Cave;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PATIO – BARN – SHOWER ROOM – FURNACE – AMAZING VIEWS – PARKING SPACE
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen area, a dining room, a living room and a basement.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and three bedrooms.
Some of the rooms in the house are with concrete floors and others have wooden floors.
Next to the house there is a patio with an outdoor furnace and a shower room.
The barn is spacious and on two floors, suitable for storage, and the other outbuilding can be used for a workshop.
Next to the barn there is a gated entrance and a covered parking space.
From the other side of the garden there is a parking space for more than one vehicle.
The garden is spacious and flat, suitable for putting swimming pool and garden furniture for recreation, where you can enjoy the beautiful green nature.
Also the garden is perfect for growing your own vegetables.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.