- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 485
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 85 m²
- Property area: 1200 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Rose House
- Municipality: Svishtov
- Town/Village: Dragomirovo
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1958
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Massive house with a big garden in the Village of Dragomirovo!!
Top location – only 14 miles away from the municipal center – Town of Svishtov, 6 miles away from the Village of Ovcha Mogila – famous for its mineral springs and 47 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo. The Barata River passes through the village. Not insignificant is the proximity of the village to the Danube River and the opportunities for trips and fishing.
The village of Dragomirovo has shops, a town hall, a health service, a post office, a community center, a petrol station, etc.
There is regular bus and rail transport to and from nearby villages and cities.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Curative mineral waters in the village of Ovcha Mogila;
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – OUTBUILDINGS – BASEMENT – STORAGE SPACE – SMALL VINEYARD – SHED – SHOWER ROOM & TOILET – FURNACE – 3 KITCHENS
Village of Dragomirovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5285
The property consists of a main house, an attached building, a summer kitchen, outbuildings and a spacious garden.
The main house consists of an entrance hall, a corridor, a kitchen and 2 bedrooms. There is also a basement downstairs.
In the building attached to the main house you will find a kitchen and a room with a furnace and access to the basement.
Next to this building there is a summer kitchen and a shower room & toilet.
At the front of the summer kitchen there is a great shed, which is perfect to spend a lot of time with your family and friends during the sunny Bulgarian days.
In the property you will find spacious outbuildings. You can turn them into storage rooms, a workshop, etc. And for pet lovers, the buildings offer enough space for their breeding.
The property has a big flat garden with a small vineyard that is perfect to make your own wine, several fruit trees and free space for growing all kind of plants, trees or vegetables.
There is parking space on the street.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.
Very close to the house is the railway station of the village.