- Property type: House
- Offer type: Available , Hot Offer! , Pay Monthly
- Property Name: Square House
- ID: 443
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Karaisen
- Street: 6 Chetirideset i deveta Str.
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 144 m²
- Year: 1959
- Property area: 1300 m²
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Great property in the Village of Karaisen!!
Top location – only 35 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Svishtov – 23 miles.
Near the village (about 10 minutes drive) is located the Karaisen dam.
The village of Karaisen is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Karaisen Dam – 2 miles away from the village;
– The Karaisen hiking trail – the trail starting from the center of the village;
– The Grozd Wine Cellar – it is located in the village;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 13 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – NICE VIEW – TOP LOCATION – ASPHALT ROAD – FRUIT TREES
6 Chetirideset i deveta Str.
Village of Karaisen – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5230
The property consists of a 2-storey house and a very spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you can find a corridor, a living room, a dining room and a basement.
On the first floor of the house you can find an entrance hall, a corridor, two bedrooms and a room that can be used as a closet.
The property has a very spacious garden in front of the house and behind it. The spacious garden offers many opportunities for growing all kinds of plants. Also, there are several fruit trees.
There is parking space for plenty of vehicles of any size in the garden.
The roofs are in good condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.