- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 462
- Rooms: 4
- Built area: 73 m²
- Property area: 1155 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Mario House
- Municipality: Polski Trambesh
- Town/Village: Polski Senovets
- Street: 42 Deveta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1950
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive house made of stone in a wonderful village!!
Top location – only 6 miles from the Municipal center – Polski Trambesh, 20 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Mineral springs in the Town of Polski Trambesh;
– Mineral springs in the Village of Obedinenie;
– The Historical Museum of Veliko Tarnovo;
– Nicopolis ad Istrum and Kale;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – SHOWER ROOM – WELL – BIG SHED – ATTIC – BASEMENT – OUTBUILDING
42 Deveta Str.
Village of Polski Senovets – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5193
The property consists of a 2-storey house, a kitchen with a shower room and a spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a spacious stone basement.
On the first floor of the house you will find an entrance hall and 3 bedrooms.
Above the first floor of the house there is an attic room.
The building next to the house has an entrance hall, a kitchen and a shower room.
From the shower room to the kitchen there are two water connections for a washing machine and for a sink.
All rooms in the house are with wooden floors.
The house has a large entrance with a shed. The big shed offers the perfect parking space for bicycles, to store tools, etc. Also, there is an outbuilding.
There is a well in the property.
The garden is flat and spacious.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
More information about Village of Polski Senovets, click here.
More information about Municipality of Polski Trambesh, click here.
More information about District of Veliko Tarnovo, click here.