- Offer type: Available , Pay Monthly , Pre-Market
- District: Pleven
- ID: 490
- Rooms: 7
- Built area: 90 m²
- Property area: 1120 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pre-Market VI
- Municipality: Levski
- Town/Village: Obnova
- Street: 11 Petko R. Slaveykov Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1960
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Solid 2-storey house in the Village of Obnova!
Top location – only 12 miles from the Municipal center – Town of Levski, 22 miles away from the biggest city around – Pleven, 26 miles away from the Town of Svishtov, 31 miles away from the Town of Nikopol and very close to the Village of Ovcha Mogila – 15 miles, famous for its mineral springs. The first-class republican road 3 passes through the village in the west-east direction – part of the European road E83.
Near the village is located the Osam River.
Obnova is the largest village in the Municipality of Levski. The village is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There is a town hall, a community center, a primary school, a post station, a bank office, a petrol station, restaurants, etc.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The church “Holy Trinity” in the village;
– The church “Holy Ascension” in the village;
– The protected area “Gerena”– located next to the village;
– Krushuna waterfalls in the Maarata area (16 miles);
– Natural Park “Persina”, which covers the 19 Belene Islands (29 miles north);
– Devetashka Cave – one of the largest and most impressive caves in the country (22 miles);
– The Regional Historical Museum in Pleven (22 miles).
SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – SHOWER ROOM – FIREPLACE – WELL – BALCONY
11 Petko R. Slaveykov Str.
Village of Obnova – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5922
The property consists of a main house, an attached building (summer kitchen) and a spacious garden.
The ground floor of the main house consists of a corridor with a fireplace, a room and a basement.
The first floor of the main house consists of a balcony, a corridor and 3 rooms.
The summer kitchen consists of an entrance hall, a kitchen and a room.
Next to the summer kitchen there is a shower room.
The property has a large flat garden suitable for growing vegetables, herbs, fruit trees and other plants.
There is a well.
There is parking space on the street and in the garden.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.