- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 412
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 74 m²
- Property area: 809 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Stripe House
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 15 Shesta Str.
- Year: 1950
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Massive rural house in the peaceful Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo!!
Great location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
The Stripe House Property has a solid 2-storey house, 2-storey barn and spacious garden. The whole property is surrounded by beautiful green views and peacefulness in a wonderful Bulgarian village.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – STONE BASEMENT – CONCRETE FLOORS – BARN – AMAZING VIEWS – ASPHALT ROAD – PARKING SPACE
15 Shesta Str.
Village of Gorsko Kalugerovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5238
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen, a dining room and a stone basement.
On the first floor of the house you will find 2 bedrooms and an extra room.
All rooms in the house are with concrete floors.
There is a spacious 2-storey barn.
The amazing terraced garden is perfect for growing your own vegetables or just to enjoy the beautiful green surrounding nature.
There are two walnut trees in the garden. A perfect source of healthy nuts and cool shade.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.