- Property type: House
- Offer type: Available , Hot Offer! , Pay Monthly
- Property Name: Maze House
- ID: 428
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Svishtov
- Town/Village: Gorna Studena
- Rooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 200 m²
- Year: 1955
- Property area: 1700 m²
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Lovely rural house in the village of Gorna Studena!!
Great location – only 35 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 13 miles. The Town of Svishtov is 20 miles from the house.
Massive two-storey house with several entrances, a small vineyard and many outbuildings.
The village is big and well developed, with good infrastructure.
It offers various amenities, such as shops, a history museum, a church and regular bus transport to the neighboring towns and villages.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Curative mineral waters in the village of Ovcha Mogila;
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – AMAZING VIEWS – FRUIT TREES – OUTBUILDINGS – GARAGE – PINE TREES – VINEYARD – CARAVAN – FURNACE – FURNITURE – SHOWER ROOM – ELECTRIC APPLIANCES
Amazing property which consists of a 2-storey house, outbuildings and a garage.
The property is for sale with the caravan parked in the yard. It is a comfortable and tidy place to sleep while making refurbishments in the house.
The rooms on the ground floor are very interestingly distributed. There are 2 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 3 corridors, a dining room, a living room, a basement, a utility room and a shower room.
The ground floor can be accessed by 3 different entrance halls.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
All rooms in the house are with preserved traditional Bulgarian furniture, elements and electric appliances – TVs, freezers, heaters, a woodcook stove, an electric cook stove and etc.
There are many outbuildings in the property that can be used for storage, a workshop, for livestock breeding and etc.
The garden is flat and very spacious. There is a small vineyard, fruit trees and free space for growing all kind of plants and trees, also for a swimming pool, BBQ and etc.
There are two big pine trees in front of the house. This area is ideal for family gatherings or just spending the hot summer days in Bulgaria.
There are two outdoor sinks and a furnace in the property.
Next to the outbuilding there is a big entrance/shed where any kind of vehicles can be parked.
Also, there is a garage.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.