- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Peony House
- ID: 391
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Svishtov
- Town/Village: Gorna Studena
- Street: 32 Parva Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 102 m²
- Year: 1954
- Property area: 1715 m²
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Massive rural house in the village of Gorna Studena!!
Great location – only 35 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 13 miles. The Town of Svishtov is 20 miles from the house.
Solid brick house with a spacious garden, surrounded by beautiful green views and peacefulness in a traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is big and well developed, with good infrastructure.
It offers various amenities, such as shops, a history museum, a church and regular bus transport to the neighboring towns and villages.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Curative mineral waters in the village of Ovcha Mogila;
– Historical Museum – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Ethnographic Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Aleko Konstantinov House-Museum” – Town of Svishtov;
– The “Holy Trinity Church” – Town of Svishtov;
– “Ethnographic Museum Etara” – City of Veliko Tarnovo.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – FRUIT TREES – BATHROOM – BASEMENT – EXTERNAL FURNACE – OUTBUILDINGS – AMAZING VIEWS
The property consists of a one-storey house with a basement under the floor and additionally built summer kitchen next to the house.
In the house you will find an entrance hall, a corridor, 3 bedrooms and a closet.
In the summer kitchen you will find an entrance hall, a living room with a kitchen area, a room, a utility room and a bathroom.
The living room in the summer kitchen is connected by an INTERNAL STAIRCASE to the basement.
Most windows and the front door in the summer kitchen are with uPVC.
In front of the house there are outbuildings and a furnace.
Outbuildings can be used for storage, livestock breeding and etc.
Behind the house there is a huge garden suitable for cultivation, planting with different trees or a recreation area.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.