- Property type: House
- Offer type: Sold
- Property Name: Apple House
- ID: 429
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: Pordim
- Town/Village: Valchitran
- Street: 5 Todor Kableshkov Str.
- Rooms: 8
- Built area: 120 m²
- Year: 1953
- Property area: 1845 m²
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Solid 2-storey house in the Village of Valchitran!
Perfect location – only 3 miles away from the Municipal center – Pordim, 16 miles away from the City of Pleven and 18 miles away from the City of Lovech.
Valchitran is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus transport to and from the City of Pleven and the City of Lovech.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Krushuna waterfalls – 15 miles away”;
– The Devetashka cave – 11 miles away;
– Kailaka Zoo – 15 miles away;
– Kamenets Dam – 13 miles away ;
– The Historical museum of Pleven;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – AMAZING VIEWS – PARKING SPACE – BASEMENT – OUTBUILDINGS – WELL – APPLE TREES – GARAGE
The property consists of a two-storey house,a summer kitchen, a garage and outbuildings.
On the ground floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a corridor, a kitchen, a living room and a closet.
On the first floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a corridor, a smaller room/closet and 2 bedrooms.
In the summer kitchen you will find a basement and 2 small rooms, that can be used for a kitchen and a dining room.
All rooms in the house are with preserved traditional Bulgarian furniture, elements and electric appliances – TVs, freezers, heaters, a woodcook stove, an electric cook stove and etc.
There is a small garage next to the house, which can also be used as a workshop or storage room.
There are some outbuildings and a 2-storey barn that offer more storage space.
The garden is very spacious and flat. There are many fruit trees and a well.
The garden is perfect for growing your own vegetables or just to enjoy the beautiful green surrounding nature.
There is also a parking space for almost any kind of vehicles in the garden and in front of the house.
The roof has just been inspected and repaired.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful!