- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 497
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 70 m²
- Property area: 2927 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pre-Market X
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Nedan
- Street: Deveta Str.
- Year: 1945
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £350 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
2-storey house with a large garden and an amazing location!
Top location – 28 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo, 5 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and only 10 miles away from the Town of Levski.
This property has a perfect location. It is located very close to the main road in the village.
There is regular bus transport to and from the nearby villages and cities.
Nedan is a well developed village. There are shops, a town hall, a post office, a community center, a church and a kindergarten.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Orthodox Church “St. Archangel Michael” located in the village;
– The Historical Museum in the Town of Pavlikeni – it preserves, promotes, researches and keeps the cultural and historical heritage of the 20 settlements in the region;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 8 miles away from the village.
TRADITIONAL LOOK – TOP LOCATION – PARKING SPACE – FRUIT TREES – BIG PLOT OF LAND – FIREPLACE – OUTBUILDING – WELL – SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN
Village of Nedan – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5231
The property consists of a 2-storey house, an outbuilding and a large garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor and 2 rooms. There is a “JAMAL” /Fireplace/ which is a traditional heating method to warm up the house.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor, a closet and 2 bedrooms.
There is a lovely flat garden with some fruit trees and free space for growing your own vegetables, herbs, etc. as well as for a relaxing area. There is plenty of space for children’s outdoor plays. Also, there is a well.
The property has a spacious outbuilding.
There are some parking opportunities – on the street, also there is a wide parking gate.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is electricity connected to the property and its own water source (well).