- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 497
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 70 m²
- Property area: 2927 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pre-Market X
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Nedan
- Street: Deveta Str.
- Year: 1945
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £350 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
2-storey house with a large garden and an amazing location!
Top location – 28 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo, 5 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and only 10 miles away from the Town of Levski.
This property has a perfect location. It is located very close to the main road in the village.
There is regular bus transport to and from the nearby villages and cities.
Nedan is a well developed village. There are shops, a town hall, a post office, a community center, a church and a kindergarten.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Orthodox Church “St. Archangel Michael” located in the village;
– The Historical Museum in the Town of Pavlikeni – it preserves, promotes, researches and keeps the cultural and historical heritage of the 20 settlements in the region;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 8 miles away from the village.
TRADITIONAL LOOK – TOP LOCATION – PARKING SPACE – FRUIT TREES – BIG PLOT OF LAND – FIREPLACE – OUTBUILDING – WELL – SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN
Village of Nedan – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5231
The property consists of a 2-storey house, an outbuilding and a large garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor and 2 rooms. There is a “JAMAL” /Fireplace/ which is a traditional heating method to warm up the house.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor, a closet and 2 bedrooms.
There is a lovely flat garden with some fruit trees and free space for growing your own vegetables, herbs, etc. as well as for a relaxing area. There is plenty of space for children’s outdoor plays. Also, there is a well.
The property has a spacious outbuilding.
There are some parking opportunities – on the street, also there is a wide parking gate.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is electricity connected to the property and its own water source (well).
More information about Village of Nedan, click here.
More information about Municipality of Pavlikeni & Region, click here.
More information about District of Veliko Tarnovo, click here.