- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 480
- Rooms: 4
- Built area: 75 m²
- Property area: 1210 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Crocus House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Butovo
- Street: 20 Petdeset i vtora Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1965
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £350 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
2-storey house with a spacious garden in the Village of Butovo!!
Superb location – only 7 miles away from the municipal center – Town of Pavlikeni, 6 miles away from the Town of Levski and 30 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo. Nearby the village pass two important transport corridors in the country – the highway Sofia-Veliko Tarnovo-Varna and the international road Sofia-Pleven-Ruse-Bucharest.
The village of Butovo has all the amenities needed for everyday life – shops, a health service, a post office, a community center, etc.
There is regular bus and rail transport to and from nearby villages and cities.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The area “Chatala” – located near the Butovo;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 10 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – OUTBUILDINGS – BARN – FURNACE – BASEMENT – NEW SHOWER ROOM WITH TOILET – FRUIT TREES – WELL – SEPTIC TANK
20 Petdeset i vtora Str.
Village of Butovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5232
The property consists of a 2-storey house, outbuildings and a spacious flat garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a living room and a basement.
Next to the house there is a kitchen.
On the first floor of the house you will find a balcony, a corridor, 2 bedrooms and a new shower room with toilet connected to a septic tank.
The property has a barn and many outbuildings that are perfect for livestock breeding. Also, there is a lot of storage space.
In the property you will find a furnace and a well.
The property has a great flat and spacious garden with fruit trees. There is enough space for a swimming pool, a BBQ area, a relaxing area and plenty of space for children’s outdoor plays.
The property offers many parking opportunities – on the street and a big gate for parking in the garden.
Very close to the house is the railway station of the village.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.
More information about Village of Butovo, click here.
More information about Municipality of Pavlikeni & Region, click here.
More information about District of Veliko Tarnovo, click here.