- Offer type: Sold
- District: Targovishte
- ID: 486
- Rooms: 7
- Built area: 97 m²
- Property area: 1500 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Premium House
- Municipality: Opaka
- Town/Village: Garchinovo
- Street: 30 Slav Kolev Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1956
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £450 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Superb solid house with a spacious garden in the Village of Garchinovo!!
Amazing location – only 6 miles away from the municipal center – Town of Opaka, 14 miles away from the Town of Popovo, 30 miles away from the Cities Ruse and Razgrad, 37 miles away from the City of Targovishte and 60 miles away from the Historical City of Veliko Tarnovo.
There is a town hall, a community center, a post office, a home for the elderly and shop, etc.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The rock monastery Krepcha – only 4 miles away from Garchinovo;
– Krepcha Fortress – about 8 miles away from Garchinovo;
– Ancient settlement and necropolis, located in the northern part of Opaka;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Popovo
– “Kavatsite” Dam – located in the vicinity of the town of Popovo.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – OUTBUILDINGS – STORAGE SPACE – SMALL VINEYARD – FRUIT TREES – SHOWER ROOM & TOILET – ELECTRIC APPLIANCES – PARQUET FLOORING
30 Slav Kolev Str.
Village of Garchinovo – District of Targovishte
Post Code: 7844
The property consists of a 2-storey house, an attached building, outbuildings and a spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a kitchen, a room and a shower room & toilet.
On the first floor of the house you will find a small balcony, a corridor, 2 bedrooms and a closet.
Behind the house there is an attached building where you will find 2 storage rooms, suitable also for a workshop.
The house has preserved some furniture, stoves for heating wood and electrical appliances – small cooking stove, radiator, TVs, etc. Some of the rooms are with wooden floors and the bedrooms are with parquet flooring.
At the front of the house there is grapevine trellis.
The property has a big garden with a small vineyard, fruit trees and free space for growing all kind of plants.
In the property you will find outbuildings.
There is a big parking gate. Also, there is parking space on the street.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.
The house has a great view of the surrounding nature.
More information about Village of Garchinovo, click here.
More information abour Municipality of Opaka, click here.
More information about District of Targovishte, click here.