- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 466
- Rooms: 6
- Built area: 95 m²
- Property area: 1480 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Corner House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Gorna Lipnitsa
- Street: 4 Dvadeset i treta Str.
- Year: 1946
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Wonderful property – 2-storey house made of stone!! Big plot of Land!!
Perfect location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 7 miles away from the Municipal center – Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Polski Trambesh – 13 miles.
Superb opportunity to acquire an amazing property in an attractive area.
Gorna Lipnitsa is a wonderful village with many landmarks. The village is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Temple Chapel “St. Ivan Rilski” in the Village of Gorna Lipnitsa;
– The “St. Dimitar” Church – it is located in the village;
– The Agricultural Museum – it is located in the village;
– The Historical Museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva – only 10 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – MADE OF STONE – TOP LOCATION – BIG PLOT OF LAND – FIREPLACE – FRUIT TREES
4 Dvadeset i treta Str.
Village of Gorna Lipnitsa – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5227
The property consists of a 2-storey house, outbuildings and a very spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find an entrance hall, a corridor, a dining room with a kitchen area, a basement and another room.
On the first floor of the house you will find a small balcony with a beautiful view, a corridor with a great classic fireplace, 2 bedrooms and a smaller room, suitable for a closet or an office.
There is extra space in the attached building which you can easily convert into extra living space.
The property has a flat and a very spacious garden. There is a walnut tree and some fruit trees.
The property has many outbuildings that offer a lot of storage space.
There is parking space on the street and the garden for a couple of vehicles.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roofs are in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There is an asphalt road to the house (it is located close to the central square), which is accessible all year.
This spacious property can become your gorgeous new family home. It also has the potential to realize your ideas, and you can put your stamp on every corner of it.
More information about Village of Gorna Lipnitsa, click here.
More information about Municipality of Pavlikenie & Region, click here.
More information about District of Ruse, click here.