- Offer type: Sold
- District: Pleven
- ID: 377
- Rooms: 5
- Built area: 110 m²
- Property area: 2560 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Tidy House
- Municipality: Levski
- Town/Village: Tranchovitsa
- Street: 12 Grigor Vachkov Str.
- Year: 1948
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Massive rural house in the village of Tranchovitsa!!
Perfect location – surrounded by City of Pleven (30 miles), Town of Levski (13 miles), Town of Svishtov (34 miles) and 20 miles away south of the Danube River(biggest in Bulgaria).
Massive sunny house with stone foundations and a spacious garden in a nice traditional Bulgarian village.
The village is very well maintained with street lighting and couple of grocery stores.
There is regular bus transport to and from the Town of Levski and City of Pleven.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Church “St Archangel Michael” that was finished in 1874 – in the village of Tranchovitsa;
– Krushuna waterfalls in the Maarata area (25 miles);
– Natural Park “Persina”, which covers the 19 Belene Islands (25 miles north);
– Devetashka Cave – one of the largest and most impressive caves in the country (30 miles);
– The Pleven Regional Historical Museum (28 miles).
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – GREAT VIEWS – MANY OUTBUILDINGS – EASY ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY – CONCRETE FLOOR
On the ground floor of the house you will find a corridor, a kitchen, a room and a living room.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and 3 bedrooms.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.
The house has a large garden suitable for growing vegetables, herbs, fruit trees and other plants.
There are many outbuildings that can be used to breed animals, also suitable for workshops.
There is also a parking space for cars.
The spacious green area of the property is suitable for making a wonderful relaxation area.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful! It has a lot of rare wildlife.
More information about Village of Tranchovitsa, click here.
More information about Municipality of Levski, click here.
More information about District of Pleven, click here.