- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: IP House
- ID: 426
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- Municipality: Suhindol
- Town/Village: Gorsko Kalugerovo
- Street: 15 Sedma Str.
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 90 m²
- Year: 1947
- Property area: 2155 m²
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
Massive rural house with preserved vintage furniture and elements!
Great location – only 24 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Town of Pavlikeni – 10 miles. Also one of the biggest towns in the area Sevlievo is only 16 miles away, which combines green surroundings and calm life with the closeness to the local towns.
The village is located close to the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – only 10 minutes drive away.
Gorsko Kalugerovo is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
Today, there are English families in the village.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam – just 7 miles to one of the biggest dams in Norht Bulgaria;
– Kramolin Dam – only 5 miles from the village;
– Goliama Garvanitsa Cave;
– Gladnik Waterfall.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – BASEMENT – BARN – SHOWER ROOM – WELL – AMAZING VIEWS – OUTBUILDINGS – PARKING SPACE – FURNITURE
The Property has a solid 2-storey house, 2-storey barn, outdoor shower room, other outbuildings and a spacious garden.
On the ground floor of the house you will find a kitchen, a dining/living room and a basement.
An old weighing scale is hung up in the basement and there is a cooking wood stove in the kitchen. A dining room/bedroom is with uPVC window.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor and three bedrooms.
The bedrooms are with preserved traditional antique Bulgarian furniture. One of the bedrooms has a great sewing machine.
Next to the house there is a shower room, a 2-storey barn and another outbuilding, suitable for a workshop, storage or livestock breeding.
Next to the barn there is a big entrance/shed where a car can be parked.
There is possibility to park cars on the street in front of the house.
There is also a well in the property.
The garden is perfect for growing your own vegetables or just to enjoy the beautiful green surrounding nature.
There are some fruit trees in the garden.
Water connection and electric installation have recently been inspected.
The roof is in perfect condition, as shown in the photos.