- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 470
- Rooms: 7
- Built area: 85 m²
- Property area: 1600 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Pines House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Karaisen
- Street: 15 Chetirideset i sedma Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1955
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Solid rural house in the Village of Karaisen!!
Great location – only 35 miles close to the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo, 10 miles away from the Town of Pavlikeni and very close to the Town of Svishtov – 23 miles. The main road E83 passes very close to the village. The village is located on the main road 405 between the towns of Svishtov and Pavlikeni.
Near the village (about 10 minutes drive) is located the Karaisen dam.
Village of Karaisen is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Karaisen Dam – 2 miles away from the village;
– The Karaisen hiking trail – the trail starting from the center of the village;
– The Grozd Wine Cellar – it is located in the village;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 13 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – ASPHALT ROAD – PINE TREES – GARAGE – SHOWER ROOM – OUTBUILDINGS – FIREPLACE – WELL
15 Chetirideset i sedma Str.
Village of Karaisen – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5230
The property consists of a 2-storey house, an attached building with a shower room, outbuildings, a garage and an amazing garden.
On the house’s ground floor you can find a kitchen and a dining room. The kitchen is connected by an INTERNAL STAIRCASE to the underground rooms/basements. There is a fireplace in one of the rooms, which can be turned into a living room.
On the first floor of the house you can find an entrance hall, a corridor with a closet and 2 bedrooms.
The attached building consists of a shower room and a room that is suitable for a utility room.
At the front of the house there is a sitting area, which is ideal for relaxation. There are also 2 large pine trees that provide the necessary shade on hot summer days.
The property has a barn and outbuildings with plenty of storage space and the opportunity for livestock breeding.
The spacious flat garden offers an incredible opportunity to grow all kind of plants and trees. There is enough space for a swimming pool and a BBQ area.
There is a well in the property.
There are many parking opportunities – on the street, also there are 2 big parking gates and a garage.
The property is located at the end of the village, bordering on large spacious meadows, which reveals a beautiful view of nature. This property offers a lot of tranquillity, freedom, nature, away from noise and proximity to neighbours. You can walk around the property and in the spring months, you can admire wildflowers and birdsong.
The roofs are in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.