- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 481
- Rooms: 7
- Built area: 100 m²
- Property area: 870 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Nine House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Butovo
- Street: 9 Petdeset i vtora Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1950
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £400 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
Massive house in the Village of Butovo!!
Top location – only 7 miles away from the municipal center – Town of Pavlikeni, 6 miles away from the Town of Levski and 30 miles away from the City of Veliko Tarnovo. Nearby the village pass two important transport corridors in the country – the highway Sofia-Veliko Tarnovo-Varna and the international road Sofia-Pleven-Ruse-Bucharest.
The village of Butovo has all the amenities needed for everyday life – shops, a health service, a post office, a community center, etc. There is water and electricity in every property.
There is regular bus and rail transport to and from nearby villages and cities.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The area “Chatala” – located near the Butovo;
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic center near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva – only 10 miles away from the village.
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – PARKING SPACE – TOP LOCATION – OUTBUILDINGS – SHED – BASEMENT – NEW SHOWER ROOM & TOILET – SMALL VINEYARD – SUMMER KITCHEN
9 Petdeset i vtora Str.
Village of Butovo – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5232
The property consists of a main house, an attached building, a summer kitchen, outbuildings and a spacious garden.
The main house consists of a terrace, a corridor and 3 bedrooms. There is also a basement downstairs.
On the building attached to the main house you will find a dining room, a room with a kitchen area, a small room, that is suitable for a shower room/toilet, a closet, etc., and a small internal staircase that leads to the basement.
There is also a summer kitchen and a new shower room & toilet.
Next to the summer kitchen you will find a storage room.
The property has a shed and many outbuildings that are perfect for livestock breeding.
The property has spacious garden with a small vineyard and free space for growing all kind of plants and trees.
There is a big parking gate. Also, there is parking space on the street.
Very close to the house is the railway station of the village.
The property is located about 50 meters away from the main road Levski-Pavlikeni.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
There are water and electricity connected to the property.