- Property type: House
- Offer type: Pay Monthly , Reserved
- Property Name: Step House
- ID: 425
- District: Pleven
- Municipality: Dolna Mitropoliya
- Town/Village: Krushovene
- Street: 47 Tsar Samuil
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built area: 160 m²
- Year: 1958
- Property area: 1397 m²
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
Incredible 2-storey house in the Village of Krushovene!
Perfect location – only 19 miles away from the Municipal center – Dolna Mitropoliya, 25 miles away from the City of Pleven and very close to the Iskar and Danube Rivers.
Krushovene is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops. There are water and electricity in every property.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– Protected area “Genchov orman”;
– The Ulpia Eskus Archaeological Reserve – about 10 minutes drive;
– The settlement of Selishte – Village of Baykal, only 10 minutes drive ;
– The “Gergana” Zoo – about 30 minutes drive;
– Kailaka Zoo – about 50 minutes drive;
– The Historical museum of Pleven;
SPACIOUS GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – BALCONIES – SHOWER ROOM & WC – AMAZING VIEWS – PARKING SPACE – GUEST HOUSE – BASEMENT – uPVC WINDOWS – uPVC DOORS
Massive two-storey property. Consists of 4 rooms, 1 corridor, an entrance hall, a kitchen, a shower room, a basement and an attic space. There are nice balconies with amazing views.
On the first floor of the main house you can find an entrance hall, a corridor and 3 rooms.
Most of windows and doors in the main house are with uPVC.
Up the stairs there is attic space with big balcony.
The second house (GUEST HOUSE) consists of an entrance hall, a room, a kitchen and a shower room with WC.
Most of the floors are wooden platforms and the rest is concreted.
The roof has just been inspected and repaired.
There are some outbuildings which offer more storage space.
The garden is spacious with nice views in a quiet area close to the center of the village.
The surrounding nature is green, very beautiful and peaceful!
There is asphalt road to the property, giving access all year round.