- Offer type: Sold
- District: Veliko Tarnovo
- ID: 465
- Rooms: 4
- Built area: 62 m²
- Property area: 700 m²
- Property type: House
- Property Name: Deja Vu House
- Municipality: Pavlikeni
- Town/Village: Patresh
- Street: 9 Trideseta Str.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year: 1957
- FREEHOLD & REGULATED: 100%
- Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees)
- Pay monthly plan: £500 Deposit + Min. £300 monthly instalments until the property is paid off
DEJA VU HOUSE
Lovely rural house in the Village of Patresh!
The great quality of this property is its fantastic location. The property is located only 27 miles away of the old capital of Bulgaria – Veliko Tarnovo and very close to the Municipal centre – Pavlikeni (4 miles away). Also, close to the Towns Suhindol – 13 miles away and Sevlievo – 30 miles away.
The village is located about 19 miles away from the mighty Alexander Stamboliiski Dam.
Patresh is very well maintained with street lighting, good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
– The Historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Pavlikeni Zoo – which is with free access for visitors;
– The ancient ceramic centre near the Town of Pavlikeni;
– The Historical Museum of Byala Cherkva;
– Alexander Stamboliiski Dam;
– Musinska Cave;
SPACIOUS FLAT GARDEN – TRADITIONAL LOOK – SHOWER ROOM – OUTBUILDING – FIREPLACE – BALCONY – PARKING SPACE – WELL
9 Trideseta Str.
Village of Patresh – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5225
The property consists of a massive 2-storey house, a building attached to the main house, an outbuilding and a flat garden.
The ground floor of the house consists of an entrance hall, a corridor with a classical Bulgarian-style fireplace, a kitchen and a room. The room can be used for a living room or a bedroom. This room has access to the shower room.
An external staircase with a new wooden handrail leads to the first floor, which consists of a sunny balcony, a corridor and 2 bedrooms.
Attached to the main house is a building that is suitable for a storage room or a workshop.
The property has two entrances from the street. One of them is with a parking gate.
In the property there is an outbuilding/shed made of stone that offers more storage space.
In the garden there are some trees and a well.
The flat garden is perfect for growing your own vegetables or just to enjoy the sunny Bulgarian days.
There is water and electricity connected to the property.
The roof is in good condition, as shown in the photos.
Access to the house is easy!